[Oberon] Re: CF-IDE adapter

Stauber Sven Philipp staubesv at student.ethz.ch
Sat Dec 3 16:41:32 CET 2005

Hi Peter,

>Repeatedly I get a refusal for the connection request. Is this site accessable to others?
Yes, it is. Does your firewall block port 8080? Try to disable the firewall, download the pdf and then re-enable the firewall. Alternatively, you can also download the specification from the official website http://www.compactflash.org/ (registration is neccessary) or google for another link. The document title is "CF+ & CompactFlash Specification".

Cheers,
Sven

Repeatedly I get a refusal for the connection request.
Is this site accessable to others?

Thanks,         ... Peter

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/