[Oberon] Re: CF-IDE adapter

jan verhoeven jan at verhoeven272.nl
Sat Dec 3 17:34:20 CET 2005

Op Saturday 03 December 2005 16:41 schreef Stauber Sven Philipp:
 > Hi Peter,
 >
 > >Repeatedly I get a refusal for the connection request. Is this site
 > > accessable to others?
 >
 > Yes, it is. Does your firewall block port 8080? Try to disable the
 > firewall, download the pdf and then re-enable the firewall.
 > Alternatively, you can also download the specification from the official
 > website http://www.compactflash.org/ (registration is neccessary) or
 > google for another link. The document title is "CF+ & CompactFlash
 > Specification".

When I neede to have a specification for a Smart Media interface, I didn't
go the SM committee. Instead I downloaded the datasheet for a Toshiba Smart
Media Card. That was free and very clear/compact.

This might work as well for the CF card/interface.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten

Jan Verhoeven
http://fruttenboel.verhoeven272.nl