[Oberon] Re: Oberon Digest, Vol 30, Issue 24

Rene Krywult rene.krywult at aon.at
Wed Mar 29 23:11:53 CEST 2006

Bluebottle DOES have a browser. I don't see it becoming a widely used OS
in the next 5 years yet.
Zonnon will need some time before it will be ready to become a standard.
And I have my reservations about .NET.
IIRC, POW hasn't seen any development since 2000, I don't think it will
become a standard.

I would take a commercial system like Blackbox (which implements
Component Pascal) or Gardens Point Oberon. I prefer Blackbox, becasue it
is no OpenSource but still is business driven. It is not experimental
anymore but is really ready to use.

Rene