[Oberon] VMware

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Fri Apr 7 21:32:01 CEST 2006

I used Bb sucessfully on VMWare 2.0 and regularly use it on version
4.0 on Windows.
VMWare 5 seems terribly slow with Bluebottle, probably there is a
problem with some HW emulation.
VMWare on Linux has a problem with the VESA emulation and probably
does not work graphically.
Bb supports the VMWare Network adapter and partially the sound adapter.
There are VMWare tools for Bluebottle that allow neatless mouse usage
between Windows and VMWare and the sharing of the clipboard virtual
and "real" clipboard. Start VMWareTools.Install to enable these tools.
(Tested with Version 4.0)

--Thomas