[Oberon] filesystem with directories ?

Rene Krywult rene.krywult at aon.at
Mon May 1 20:51:10 CEST 2006

Sorry, if this sounds harsh, but the below is nonsense. I bet that f.i.
our IBM 3270 (I work for Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG as a software
developer on IBM HOST)  has more files than every PC will ever have -
probably by more than a hundred times. Yet, there are NO directories
there. Nada. And it works perfectly well, in Batch-mode, in CICS
interactive mode and in ISPF. There is nothing that a hierarchical fs
can do, that large filenames cannot do also.

Rene