[Oberon] filesystem with directories ?

Rene Krywult rene.krywult at aon.at
Mon May 1 21:25:56 CEST 2006

I'd like to concretise that. There are partitioned datasets, and those
datasets CAN have directories. But they normally are a minority.

IIRC, partitioned datasets were used in the book "Oberon System", when
describing, how an eMail-client could store multiple messages into one
file.

So, we DO have partitioned datasets with directory already, but just
like the OS/390, it is just an option within a larger fs.

Rene