[Oberon] G. Feldmann's Linux N-O port

easlab easlab at absamail.co.za
Wed May 10 08:57:13 CEST 2006

Because my ISP now requires a further level of email-sender-authentication,
I can't post by my N-O system. So I can't follow the existing thread.

All the more reason to have a linux based S3 system - to provide the
missing inet facilities/updates which N-O will never be able to do.

The ftp'ed "readme" tells that the 3.5MB N-O sources are for linux,
solaris ..Darwin.  I'm wondering why all  the different OS's files are
together ?

And for the big system *tgz [10.9 MB] are they also all 'mixed in one file'
?

It could be a problem for me to download a single 10.9 MB file, here in
3rd world SA.

Who's going to go first, and post/publish their 'progress report' ;-)

== Chris Glur.

Let's see if this outspook garbage posts now ?!