[Oberon] New BB release

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Tue Nov 28 18:33:36 MET 2006

Ulrike Glavitsch wrote:
> Dear BB users,
>
> a new crazy-fresh release is ready for download under
> www.bluebottle.ethz.ch.
> It contains the following new changes:
> - compiler warnings for unused constants, variables, types and procedures
> - faster loading of text files that shortens compilation times
> - bug fixes
> - usability enhancements, e.g hot key support
>
> Best regards
>
> Ulla Glavitsch

Congratulation. I have noticed an increasing activity on the Bluebottle
maintenances. Thank you for the new facilities. I am impressed of the
evolution of the Performance monitor. It becomes a very professional
tool and I often use it for the server monitoring.

The download time has decreased in the last few  month. Today it takes
49s for the AosCD.zip. Is the web server steel a Bluebottle?

Thank you all,
Dan Parnete