[Oberon] New BB release

Stefan Salewski mail at ssalewski.de
Wed Nov 29 10:51:29 MET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 29. November 2006 08:39 schrieb Ulrike Glavitsch:
> The reason for the smaller download times probably is the
> smaller size of the AosCD.zip since Nov. 10, 06. It is only 54
> MB whereas it was around 66 MB in many of the earlier
> releases. We took a large Tar-File (12 MB) out of the release
> that is of no use to BB users.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ulla Glavitsch

Download was indeed very slow the last years -- I got about 50
kByte/s only. I filed a bug report to oberon mailinglist, which
did not got to the list because of my email adress changed at
that time. I think I send you a copy too at that time.

Now I have 450 kByte/s, which is the maximum speed of my DSL
modem.

Thanks

Stefan Salewski