[Oberon] Re. TCP/IP networking

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Mon Dec 11 09:25:26 MET 2006

A short introduction of TCP in Aos (WinAos) can be found as a pdf file at

http://bluebottle.ethz.ch/docu/network/AosNetIntro2002.pdf

or the mirrror:

http://www.bbos.org/ethmirror/bluebottle.ethz.ch/docu/network/AosNetIntro2002.pdf

The introduction is a bit old, but changes are minor (they reflect
some simplifications and the support of IPv6). The examples cited in
the documentation are contained in the release and should be up to
date.

--Thomas