[Oberon] Status quo?

CFB Software info at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Feb 15 12:46:09 MET 2007

> From: oberon-bounces at lists.inf.ethz.ch
> [mailto:oberon-bounces at lists.inf.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of René A. Krywult
>
> GPCP may be used commercially, though frankly I don't know.

(Apologies if this message is eventually repeated - my earlier attempt
to send it had the wrong sender address)

Yes - GPCP is used commercially. I use it in-house for the
behind-the-scenes processing of my on-line web-based registration /
email product delivery and ordering system. I also use it in a desktop
application to maintain my customer registrations database and assist
with accounting, so my whole business depends on it.

I've also (from necessity!) developed a product in GPCP - a lightweight
IDE to help develop with Component Pascal:

  http://www.cfbsoftware.com/cpide/cpide.htm

With the good results so far, I'm now seriously considering using GPCP
to develop future .NET audio-related products related to my core
business.

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com