[Oberon] Status quo?

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Thu Feb 15 01:43:11 MET 2007

On 2/14/07, John Drake <jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As to the other questions, BlueBottle development
> is currently driven mostly by the accademics
> although the source is freely available.  There's
> just currently no really good way to fold your
> changes/improvements back into the system.
>
> Regards,
>
> John M. Drake

A year or two ago, I wanted an FTP based filesystem in Bluebottle.  I
made and debugged a prototype, and submitted it to them.  It was
included in the next distribution.  This is not an automated
mechanism, but my change did get into the system in a pretty direct
manner.

--
-- Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.