[Oberon] [BlackBox] Change in HostFiles

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Sun Feb 18 02:49:46 MET 2007

I just sent this to the Blackbox mailing list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aubrey.McIntosh at alumni.utexas.net <Aubrey.McIntosh at alumni.utexas.net>
Date: Feb 17, 2007 7:37 PM
Subject: Change in HostFiles
To: blackbox at oberon.ch

I wrote a small application to traverst all the directories on my
windows machine and list the files.  This program would not list
directories that started with a dot "."

I traced this behavior to HostFiles.  I made a change in procedure
LocList.  You may search for the IF statement, and the third occurance
should be in the correct procedure.

I propose that this be considered a bug and a corresponding bugfix.

                        IF find # invalid THEN
                                REPEAT
                                        (* alm Feb 3, 2007  allow
subdirectories beginning with "." *)