[Oberon] Chris Glur test Outlook-Expr..

Chris Glur easlab at absamail.co.za
Thu May 17 03:33:35 MEST 2007

Hi Henry,

I tried to send this from Windows but my setup is wrong,
and since I don't use Win, I won't waste time fixing it.
I'll rather just paste the text which I wrote in Win, into
my linux sytem and post via linux.

PS. I think buying a new Win package is bad !

========================
Hi Henry,

beacuse my electricity went off and I need to reboot,
I've now got a chance to test Windows Outlook Express
for you. Ie. how to email without using word.

1. Start: envelope-Icon = see 'outlook express';
2. click: email ..start a new Mail message = see a new form with 6 fields;
3. fill in 2nd field called "To:" with your Henry G's address;
4. fill in 5th field called "Subject:" with: "Chris Glur test
Outlook-Expr.."
5. fill in last BIG field with this message.
6. clik the "send: Button/icon"

Hope this works .. trying to post from Windows now !
== Chris Glur.
==============  the text below is what I 'cut & pasted' from
what I saw when I first entered Outlook Express.
You should also see something like this, to know how/where to find
the "Create a new Mail message" place. ===============

 Go to
  for Main Identity
 Find a Message...    Identities Tips
  E-mail

   There are 29 unread Mail messages in your Inbox
 Create a new Mail message
Read Mail

 Newsgroups

  Create a new News message
Read News
 Subscribe to Newsgroups...

 Contacts

  Open the Address Book...
 Find People...

When Outlook Express starts, go directly to my Inbox.

 Tip of the day

 You can switch identities without closing Outlook Express or losing your connection to the Internet.

To switch to another identity, click the File menu then click Switch Identity.

Previous    Next

Switch Identities...
Add New Identity...
Manage Identities...