Re (3): [Oberon] document packaging.

peasthope at cablelan.net peasthope at cablelan.net
Sun May 13 03:05:48 MEST 2007

Chris B.,

cb> ...TestDocPackage.tar.gz

cb> This file actually is recognised as a tar.tar file not a tar.gz file by
my browser. Was it actually gzipped / compressed?

I believe I tarred TestDocPackage.html and Cantor.jpg
to make TestDocPackage.tar and gzipped that to get
TestDocPackage.tar.gz.

cb> "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /TestDocPackage.opc on this server."

The *.opc exists only in my imagination.
Definitely not on Carnot.

cb> lame-3.96.1.tar.gz

In the Iceweasel here, Edit:Preferences:File Types
doesn't list tar or gz.  Given that URI, Iceweasel
asks what to do with it and the document is not
displayed automatically.

Thanks,      ... Peter E.

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/