AW: [Oberon] AMD 64 Port

Stauber Sven Philipp staubesv at student.ethz.ch
Tue Jun 5 08:46:56 MEST 2007

Hi,

AOS has already been ported to 64-bit Intel Architecture. At a (not yet known) time, it is likely to be released to the public. Note, however, that supporting multicore CPUs is a different story. We only have one AMD multicore CPU here, and that one doesn't boot with MaxProcs > 1. I'm not sure, whether it is just this particular machine that doesn't work, or AOS doesn't work on all AMD multicores (Has somebody a AMD multicore machine running AOS?).

New demos are desired! Can you post a link for download?

Best regards,
Sven Stauber