[Oberon] Bluebottle Crazy 2007-04-03 on HP Pavilion 6360

Easthope peasthope at cablelan.net
Sat Jun 2 21:43:10 MEST 2007

Hello Folk,

Crazy 2007-04-03 almost works on an HP
Pavilion 6360.  It opens the Oberon task
and shows a trap.
Trap -->  Desktops.OpenDoc
http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/AosTrap2007.06.02.jpg ~
Trace -->  Desktops.OpenDoc
http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/AosTrace2007.06.02.jpg ~
Sorry for the poor image quality.  The trap
reports
[1] TRAP -14 PL 3 Aos 3.4.07
V24.Stop pc=183
  portNo=1
.

AosDriverDatabase.Enable is new to me.  How
essential is it? Is any new problem with a
serial port or mouse known?  This is my config.

Partitions.SetConfig IDE0#03
  BootVol1="AOS AosFS IDE0#3"
  BootVol2="SYS AosFS IDE0#2"
  BootVol3="MY AosFS IDE1#3"
  AosFS="AosDiskVolumes.New AosDiskFS.NewFS"
  Boot="AosDisplayLinear"
  Init="117"
  Boot1="AosKeyboard;AosMouseSerial;AosDriverDatabase.Enable;AosUsbOhc
i.Init;AosUsb.Init;AosUsbStorage.Init"
  MP="1"
  MT="MS1"
  Boot2="WindowManager.Install;MainMenu.Open"
  BootSystem="AosDisplayWM.Install Oberon 900x700;System.Init Oberon"
  Boot3="AosLoopback.Install"
  TraceMode="1"
  CacheSize="1000"
  APM="0"