AW: [Oberon] Booters for ETH-Oberon ?

Stauber Sven Philipp sven.stauber at inf.ethz.ch
Sat Mar 8 23:06:01 MET 2008

The assembler source code of the Oberon boot loader, MBR and Boot Manager are contained in the AosBuild.zip package (http://www.bluebottle.ethz.ch/downloads/crazy/AosBuild.zip). If you run AOS (or Oberon in AOS), you can use the stand-alone assembler PCAAMD64.Mod to assemble the code.

Best regards,
Sven Stauber