[Oberon] Re. Platform independent IDE? & spurious formats

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Fri Oct 17 22:44:12 MEST 2008

Chris,
On how many different operating systems does N-O work?
(I use the words "operating systems" because I am not really
interested in the hardware and strongly wish to avoid any
bit string manipulation to configure the system to a specific
hardware platform.  Those settings should be "preset" for
each platform/operating system mix that is supported)

-Doug