[Oberon] OFS aliases not being initialized

dukeofperl at ml1.net dukeofperl at ml1.net
Fri Aug 13 02:02:51 MEST 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Duke Normandin wrote:

> All of a sudden th OFS aliases in Oberon.Text are not being read and
> initialized - or at least not initialized. So I cannot mount the FAT
> partition. Couple of days ago, _that_ was not an issue. Anybody know
> why?

I don't usually answer my own posts, but...

_The Great Ultimate Oberon Hacker_  (in training)

has solved the OFS alias problem.

I moved the whole OFS {...} configuration section to the beginning of
the file - just like I observed on the Installation Diskette. I
thought that maybe the Oberon.Text file was not being completely read
- choking along the way on some syntax issue, or something. I had been
fooling around with the file, and practicing "chording".

Anyway, all is well with NO again! L8r...

--
Duke