[Oberon] Oberon Day 2011 Reminder

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Wed May 4 11:24:18 CEST 2011

Oberon Day 2011 is three weeks on Friday!

http://www.oberonday2011.ethz.ch/

The schedule of talks has now been finalised, and we are preparing some
additional demonstrations of Oberon-derived systems and research from
Prof. Gutknecht's Native Systems Group at ETH Zurich.

Oberon Day is free to attend - if you have not done so already, please
register using the following link:

http://www.oberonday2011.ethz.ch/registration/

Please see the website for and location and accommodation details if
required, and for information about social events after the conference.

We are looking forward to meeting new and old faces of the Oberon
community at what promises to be an interesting, stimulating and enjoyable
event.  See you on Friday 27th May!