[Oberon] A2 Change-Log (was: USB in ETHNO; previous: ETHO to *nix MTA interface?

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed May 4 14:21:45 CEST 2011

> > > Maybe there's USB support on AOS / A2 whatever it's called
[...]
> > there is USB support in A2 / BlueBottle / AOS ...
>
> Thanks! I thought so...
>
> BTW, how is the development of AOS coming along these days?
> Any major release to look forward to?

I don't know.

Sven/Felix/Thomas or anyone else of ETHZ listening?

> Bug fixes, etc etc?

I generated several ISO images of A2 myself and made them available
on the ftp server of our computing center. I also learned how to
find the subversion log and I have a cumulated change log, which
I've put up (including the previous changelog since 2003, beware
its 7MB) to
ftp://ftp.lrz.de/transfer/BlueBottle-A2/A2-ChangeLog-SVN-Rev-4122.txt

I'll try to put an actual (Rev. 4122) ISO Image there too.

regards
    Bernhard