[Oberon] Help in using an Oberon systems.

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:36:53 CET 2012

Dear All,

I am a Linux user. I am new to Oberon systems.
I tried running one Oberon system in Virtual Box, though slow, it started.
Now the big question is, I am hopeless in the UI.

I found from net that, there used to be a book detailing user manual.
Now it is not available. How to know how to use this OS (at least for me
like novice)?
Do any body have a e copy of that material, or any sources of similar
user manual saying how to use this OS?

I am not able to find the root directory or file system.
How do we run applications?

Or shall it be better to start with an Oberon system that has simpler
interface?

Please guide me the best way to learn using this OS.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/