[Oberon] Oberon Digest, Vol 104, Issue 8

Jack Johnson knapjack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:25:34 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:48 AM, Guenter Dotzel <gd at modulaware.com> wrote:
> Good that you talk about overhead, - in some countries there exists a
> Datensparsamkeitsgesetz, ;) - many participants - not only in
> this mailing list - don't care about netikette, i.e. they wildly quote.

Still quoting, but changed to plain text. :)

You know, there's a service called loband designed for people trying
to get access over bandwidth-restricted connections:
http://www.loband.org/loband/

I hadn't thought about using loband to streamline sites for more
lightweight browsers like Oberon's. I'll have to give it a try.

-Jack