[Oberon] Pi Oberon, was: Help in using an Oberon systems.

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Mon Dec 17 17:26:27 CET 2012

Am Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 15:58:00 schrieb eas lab:
> How much effort is required to port the TUI to ARM?
> Can we collaborate to do so?

Actually, I am trying to port Native Oberon to the Raspberry Pi. Currently
there is a nasty bug in the dynamic linker which I am trying to understand. I
hope to have some code beginning of next year, but I don't intend to make it
more than a technical demonstration, just a hobby project. The homepage will
be http://pmatthias.de/oberon

Peter