[Oberon] Help in using an Oberon systems.

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Dec 19 13:58:26 CET 2012

Hi Srinivas,

> Is there a source code navigator for Oberon .Mod files?

surely, PET (the Programmer's Editing Tool, i.e., the editor,
which opens when you double click in the A2/UnixAOS/WinAOS
filemanager), allows you to navigate within and across files
in the left pane. Simply expand the import list by clicking
the + in the tree view, then click on Details in the menu
bar of the navigation, the you can expand the imported module
and click (e.g.) on the procedure name of an imported item.
It will open the file in a new tab ... (I just experimented
a little bit, there is somewhere a more detailed of PET, but
I don't remember where and the Googles results for PET are
Not really satisfying, any pointers are welcome)

> Like, source-navigator available on Windows/Linux for C/C++ code.

Hmm, I don't know them really, but I guess you wanted something
like the above behavior ...

regards
--
  Bernhard