[Oberon] The Oberon answer to Arduino

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Dec 26 22:52:08 CET 2012

There are Arduino pin-compatible boards available that use 32-bit ARM7 and
low-power ARM Cortex-M3 microcontrollers. They can be used with the many
Arduino add-on project / accessory boards (so-called 'Shields').

Both our Astrobe for LPC2000 and Astrobe for Cortex-M3 development systems
can be used to develop software in Oberon for these boards. Follow the links
to the LPC1751 PROplus, LPC1756 SuperPRO, and LPC2103 ARMmite / ARMmite PRO
boards from CoridiumCorp listed here for more details:

http://www.astrobe.com/boards.htm

For anybody looking for inspiration, Coridium is a great example of what can
be achieved by innovative individuals with effort and perseverance. I'm not
usually a fan of evangelists but this guy says it really well:

http://www.consumerevangelists.com/the-magical-combination-of-effort-perseve
rance/

Regards,

Chris Burrows