[Oberon] RaspberryPi port?

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Mon Jan 14 17:59:24 CET 2013

Am Montag, 14. Januar 2013, 17:52:23 schrieb Chris Burrows:
> [...]

Current status is that is does not work. Branching to statically linked code
sporadically gives SIGSEGFAULTS. I suppose ARM ELF is slightly different than
X86 ELF and maybe needs something like a PHDR Program Header. If someone knows
about ARM ELF please let me know. I won't have much time this month but will
continue in February.

Peter