[Oberon] Arduino (was: objects and jewels)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Feb 25 21:34:49 CET 2013

There is a third possible option for Arduino and Oberon programming. If the
prime reason for choosing the Arduino is the ready availability of 'shields'
(i.e. hardware add-ons) you can use an Arduino pin-compatible development
board that has an ARM7 or Cortex-M3 microcontroller. E.g. the boards from
Coridium:

"Designed on the 32-bit ARM, the company’s three families provide full IEEE
754 floating-point support and offer the largest available selection of
Arduino Shield-compatible microcontrollers."

We provide source code examples and technical support for the use of Astrobe
for writing software in Oberon to target the Coridium boards that are listed
here:

http://www.astrobe.com/boards.htm

Regards,
Chris