[Oberon] AOS distribution for Linux revision 5294 - Cannot allocate memory

Zdenek oberon at moravcik.info
Tue Apr 9 07:48:39 CEST 2013

Nice day to everybody. Several days ago I have downloaded newest AOS
distribution for Linux revision 5294 dated April 4th 2013,
but after installing and running aos a window with white background
opens in linux and nothing more happens.

Linux console is outputting following text:
Machine.ExpandHeap: posix_memalign: Cannot allocate memory
LinuxAos (rev.5294): Kernel: Initialized and started.
X11 Display depth = 24

All previous distributions worked fine. I have 2MB of RAM but never
experienced any problems running aos.

Zdenek