[Oberon] MODULE WMAnimations

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 9 09:10:11 CEST 2013

Dear Zdenek,

I have just checked WMAnimations and it apparently works.

(In A2) execute
ComponentViewer.Open --width=128 --height=64 --client
WMAnimations.GenAnimation ~

Then open the component inspector via
WMInspector.Open

and "inspect" the component by dragging the purple "Drag to Inspect"
field onto the animation window.

Go to "Extended Properties" tab and enter a file name of an animated gif
in field "animal.gif". You should see an animated GIF in the window.

Regards
Felix