[Oberon] Re (2): suggestions for documentation.

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:05:57 CEST 2014

What I found is, WYSIWYG should exactly give us what we see.
But, many times, we don't get so. Mainly at print.
Because, most of the formatting information is hidden inside doc, and we can't see those.
And they have a secrete relation to printer. So, many times we see something and we get something else at print.
Same when the doc gets opened in different application.
:-(

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Minivans Nayak