[Oberon] Oberon V4 availability (was: Project Oberon 2013 on GitHub?)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Apr 22 14:50:03 CEST 2014

???

While I am not aware of any port of Oberon V4 to (one of the many variants
of processors designed by) ARM, Oberon V4 is available on many other
architectures apart from x86. These include the Amiga, Atari, DecStation,
HP700, 68000 Mac, PowerMac, IBM RS6000, Silicon Graphics (SGI), Sun Sparc
etc). All of these can be downloaded from the ETH Oberon V4 ftp site:

ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/Oberon/OberonV4/

Alternatively some are available from the Linz Oberon V4 server:

http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/Oberon.html

Regards,

Chris Burrows
CFB Software