[Oberon] Project Oberon: What are nexts steps?

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 12:35:40 CEST 2014

Ready to use “Oberon Starter Kit” using our own customized "Oberon Board" shall rock!
I mean, like Minimig board. (http://www.techtravels.org/amiga/minimig/weeren001/minimig.html)
Earlier, Minimig prototype used Digilent Spartan 3 board.
Now, they made their own board.
(http://www.techtravels.org/amiga/minimig/weeren001/gallery.html)

Then, no more worries ifDigilent Spartan 3 board goes away.
Our "Oberon Board" will be with newer components and with onboard SRAM.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/