[Oberon] 1G RAM in Emulated RISC Oberon

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Sat Jun 21 21:46:32 CEST 2014

I have modified the oberon-risc-emu a little bit more so that I can have a large heap and
more space for modules.

Now I have a 1GB of RAM in my RISC V5 Oberon system.

I have updated my patches for the emulator but I expect to
discard my patches as Peter finds cleaner ways to incorporate the functionality.

Thank you Peter for the alternate framebuffer merging!

Like we said elsewhere, I think its important to keep backwards compatibility with the FPGA risc
image so that we can have a coherent new system. Peter's changes nicely maintain compatibility.

Chuck