[Oberon] 1G RAM in Emulated RISC Oberon

Peter De Wachter pdewacht at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 15:34:54 CEST 2014

I'll take a look, but I feel it's a bit outside the scope of my
emulator. Essentially, I see the emulator as a substitute for the FPGA
board, as an aid for readers of the Project Oberon book. As such, I'm
interested in patches that either improve the fidelity of the emulation
or that make the emulator easier to use (the screen size patches fall in
the second category), but I'm not really interested in turning the
emulator into a platform for some new system. Michael Schierl seems more
interested in traveling in that direction.