[Oberon] Complete Spartan-6 system under $100??

skulski at pas.rochester.edu skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Fri Oct 10 08:51:29 CEST 2014

I explored Ebay a bit more. The same seler offers a complete system
composed of the CORE board and the expansion board for $79. The photo is
attached. Not sure how they did it. I cannot believe it is $79 for both...
Anyway, here is the description:

Xilinx FPGA CORE Board XC6SLX9 + Expansion Board USB/Sound/Ethernet/SD
Card/VGA

There is a 100M network chip, the color VGA, the sound...

Plenty of good stuff for $79 for the Oberon System enthusiast. (I still
cannot believe it $79 for both boards...)

Hope it helps.

Wojtek