[Oberon] OP2 Oberon-2 compiler vs RISC Oberon compiler

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Tue Oct 14 19:21:39 CEST 2014

"The technology demonstration is one in a series of recent innovations
delivered by Altera, including the industry's first OpenCL program for
FPGAs and 28-Gbps transceiver technology delivering the industry's
highest data rates with superior signal integrity. Altera has been
showing select customers the demonstration over the last quarter and
will showcase it at the Optical Fibre Communication Conference and
Exposition (OFC) being held at the Los Angeles Convention Center from
March 6 to 8, 2012, in booth 2825."

That's more than 2 years ago.

-Doug Danforth