[Oberon] Project Oberon Boot loader sources

Walter Gallegos waltergallegos at vera.com.uy
Mon Dec 8 17:11:58 CET 2014

Chris,

Following suggestions, I added AOS to my Ubuntu machine, nice tool, remembering me the old Oberon-DOS I really like this kind of interface.

First tests show some issues, MODULE links Ok but MODULE* generate an error (do not investigated, yet), no OBX module. This are not big issues for the emulator but for my experiments on FPGA is an additional task.

BlackBox, could be a good option but we are somewhat busy to touch the FPGA and the software tools, basically this is a must do ,but as free time, project. I suppose we can wait same issue if we are starting from same source. Also our metier is Programmable Logic more that Software and we only need small testing modules.

Best regards
Walter