[Oberon] Oberon 3 on Windows 7, PELinker, Windows executable

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Mar 17 12:46:47 CET 2015

> However on the newer version [Win32 2.5 (18.12.2010)]
> your example does not run, because PELinker and BootLinker
> are not available in this distribution.
> I wonder whether  the PELinker/BootLinker are no longer free
> as non-commercial license, or did somebody overlook something,
> when he created the latest Version?

no, neither no longer free, nor forgotten.

This version uses Oaf archives. I do not remember all details about
them, but succeeded in unpacking the latest version and unpacking
Win32.Developer.oaf, which contains PELinker and Bootlinker.

regards
--
  Bernhard