[Oberon] Oberon 3 on Windows 7, PELinker, Windows executable extremely large!

Dieter d.gloetzel at web.de
Tue Mar 24 15:37:37 CET 2015

Thanks, Bernhard,

I have now created my Windows-Exe, and it does what it should, but the
Exe is blown up to 170 MBytes, whereas the original Oberon-Code was only
108 kB.

This is kind of a problem, when I want to distribute the exe via email.

If anybody has got an idea how to solve this, I will be grateful.

Regards, Dieter