[Oberon] Oberon 3 on Windows 7, PELinker, Windows executable extremely large!

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Mar 24 22:27:43 CET 2015

1. How many modules are now listed in the MODULES section of your link file?

2. Which of those modules is the largest and how big is the corresponding
.obj file?

> This is kind of a problem, when I want to distribute the exe via
> email.

Attempting to distribute exe's via email should be a last resort because of
related security issues. Most email systems will prevent your emails from
being sent or delivered. I recommend that you exhaust all other possible
means first,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows