[Oberon] FPGAOberon on the Pipistrello

greim greim at schleibinger.com
Sun Oct 4 15:28:26 CEST 2015

Hallo Chris,

just to understand the new modified  system right:

* Compiling for RISC5 is done locally on the PC, but i can load several
modules, so there is Oberon on the FPGA, incl. dynmaic loader etc.

* Whats you business model here? Selling the RISC5 PC compiler and some
loader / communication program? Any Linux version on the horizon?
Or may I use a full featured FPGAOberon system (with external mouse and
video etc..) as developing/master system?

Regards

Markus Greim