[Oberon] FPGAOberon on the Pipistrello

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Oct 5 01:43:30 CEST 2015

Hi Markus,

Sorry - I missed your last question in my previous reply. Yes you can use
the full featured FPGAOberon system as your developing/master system. You
just need a way of transferring the resulting .rsc files from the full
system to your target system. I'll supply a disk image for the full system
as well as the core OS to make sure that the module versions are compatible.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
http://www.astrobe.com