[Oberon] OLR and data storage.

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Tue Oct 6 22:21:22 CEST 2015

Am 23.09.2015 um 17:26 schrieb Peter Easthope:
> Hello,
>
> In OLR, has anyone found a way to store user data separately
> from OLR system data?  As a specific example, OLR is installed
> in /home/peter/olr on the HDD.  User data is in a SDHC card.
> The SDHC can be mounted at /home/peter/olr/SDHC.
>
> ls /home/peter/olr/SDHC/* shows the contents of the SDHC.
> System.Directory ./SDHC/* ~ shows nothing.
>
> Does anyone have a clever solution?

Hi Peter,

I updated OLR.FileDir.Mod . File is here:
oberon.wdfiles.com/local--files/start/OLR.FileDir.Mod
(and at http://oberon.wikidot.com/start in "Get OLR" section)
download, store in olr directory and compile the module.

I did not update to Jan's matching procedure because I also get wrong
matches there.

Regards,
	Peter