[Oberon] OberonStation and PS/2

enso enso at apple2.x10.mx
Tue Nov 3 18:49:16 CET 2015

Greetings.  A quick search on Amazon for "PS/2 keyboard" and "PS/2
mouse" resulted in dozens of under-US$10 devices, brand new.  EBay has
many auctions for these as well.

Resale shops like GoodWill in the US often have shelves of keyboards and
mice, many PS/2 for a dollar or two.

I've been given lots of these by people cleaning out their storage, for
free.