[Oberon] RISC simulator

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Nov 22 22:10:39 CET 2015

TRAP 4 results from accessing a NIL pointer. Don't let preconceived ideas ("I am sure ...", "I am also sure ...") prevent you from doing a proper investigation of the problem. ProjectOberon is pretty good at identifying runtime errors. If the system reports that you are accessing a NIL pointer at pos 4103 in Files then you can be fairly confident that is what is happening,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software