[Oberon] 2013 Oberon book errata

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:59:04 CET 2015

Dear All,

I noticed, table of contents of new Oberon book doesn't match with text content present inside.
For example, TOC says 9.3 talks about SPI, but it does actually say about SD card.
TOC says 17.2.2 talks about SPI, but it shows Mouse.

There may be others, but while looking for how networking is implemented in new Oberon, I came across these two. May I know which sections will help me understand fully how the networking is implemented in new Oberon?
Does it try to implement all networking protocol stacks in software as in software defined radio?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/