[Oberon] Concurrency support in Oberon

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:13:09 CET 2016

> No, Oberon has no concurrency support in the language.
> The Oberon system provides a simple event loop, that allows programmers to do simple round-robin run-til-done scheduling.

I agree.
[Even C doesn't have concurrency support.]
May be Oberon OS is simple (provides a simple event loop, that allows programmers to do simple round-robin run-til-done scheduling), but I feel a Linux like system can be programmed using Oberon language.
Can't we program a Linux like operating system using Oberon language?

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/