[Oberon] Re (2): Experimental Oberon released

Jan Tuitman jan.tuitman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 08:22:56 CET 2016

Markdown was invented by John Gruber, more well known for his Apple related blog "Daring Fireball". The design goal was to keep the text readable for humans even without a special editor, so you can just treat the source as a text file, once you have learned the syntax (and for reading you shouldn't have to learn the syntax at all).

The "official" implementation is a perl script, so you can run that on linux to generate html from md. But I assume that there exist better markdown editors for linux.

Here you can find the original markdown project. http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/

regards,
Jan Tuitman.